It’s normal to be anxious about going to the dentist. At Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram, we understand that many people have at least a little bit of dental fear. You’ll be in good hands at our office, however. Dr. Bram has over 25 years of experience in relieving dental anxiety in Bayside. He and our staff will ensure you’re completely comfortable and relaxed during your visits with us. Other benefits of our stress-free dental care include:Doctor Gary Bram on Relieving Dental Anxiety Read Transcript
I found that the most important thing with relieving anxiety of the patients is not just giving them sedatives or tranquilizers but to give them a personal, unrushed approach to any of their needs. If a patient needs to be comfortable in the office, we spend as much time as the patient needs just talking to the patient, just making him comfortable, explaining the procedures, taking our time in giving injections, which is the most painful, the most unpleasant procedure patients experience. By doing that, we minimize the need for sedation, for tranquilizers, or any other medical intervention which sometimes we think patients need. Most of the cases, they don't need it. They just need a nice, human approach. It's what it is.
- Peace of mind that you’re taking steps toward better oral health
- Extended, no-charge consultations so that you completely understand your treatment options
- Prevention of cavities, gum disease, and other oral problems with general dental care
- A beautiful smile that you can flash with confidence
- Less fear and anxiety about future dental appointments
Don’t let dental anxiety keep you from a beautiful, healthy smile. Call our team today at 718-395-5331 to schedule an appointment. We are located at the corner of Bell Boulevard and 36th Avenue in Bayside.
Relax With Our Gentle Dental Care
One of the things patients love most about Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram is our willingness to take all the time needed to set their minds at ease. Here, you will never feel like you’re being rushed or processed. Each patient is viewed as a valuable member of our dental family. We’ll treat you just like we would our own family.
Besides the calming influence of our attentive doctor and staff, we offer several amenities that help eliminate dental stress. Your comfort is our top priority! The patient treatment rooms in our historic building feature:
- Massage chairs that will treat you to a relaxing head-to-toe massage experience and even have a warming feature for added comfort
- Cozy blankets to nestle up in while we work
- Inhaled sedation (also called laughing gas) to help you relax
For help relieving dental anxiety in Bayside, call our caring team today at 718-395-5331. We’ll help you maintain a healthy smile!