There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to enjoy eating any kind of food you want. Restorative dentistry at Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram makes it possible to relax with a great meal in the company of friends or family again. Here are a few other key benefits of our dental restorations in Bayside:
- Enjoy a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods
- Avoid awkward situations in restaurants
- Improve your overall oral health
- Aid your digestion through thorough chewing
- Increase your self-image and confidence
- Improve the look of your smile
Isn’t it time you got rid of your soft, bland diet? Do yourself a favor and call our friendly team today to schedule your complimentary consultation: 718-395-5331. Our historic building is located at the corner of Bell Boulevard and 36th Avenue, just down the street from Bayside Animal Clinic.
Eat Easier With Our Expertise
Dr. Bram is one of the most experienced dentists in the greater New York area. He has maintained a practice at the same location for over 25 years, restoring the smiles and chewing capacity for thousands of happy patients.
For tooth decay, a simple filling can make your chewing more comfortable. Dr. Bram uses metal-free, tooth-colored fillings that will repair your cavity and help you enjoy your meals again.
If decay has reached the inner part of your tooth, root canal treatment may be required to stop your pain, save your tooth, and make chewing easier. Precision instruments will help Dr. Bram clean and seal the tooth’s root canals to prevent further problems.
Much of our restorative dental work centers on dental implants. Implants are titanium replacement roots for missing teeth. After placement in your jaw, an implant makes a sturdy base for a porcelain crown or zirconia bridge. These restorations will restore your biting power and blend in beautifully with the rest of your smile. If you choose implants, you may be eligible to receive $500 off your treatment.
Instead of a crown or a bridge with implants, you may need a more complete restoration:
- Implant Dentures – As an alternative to traditional dentures, we can also secure a set of dentures to two or more dental implants. Implant dentures are more comfortable and stable. Plus, like any implant restoration, they will help preserve the integrity of your jawbone.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you need all your teeth restored, Dr. Bram will design a custom smile reconstruction plan for you. Your treatment plan could include a combination of implants, crowns, and dentures or even the All-on-4® procedure for a complete arch of implant-secured replacement teeth.
Our versatile dental restorations in Bayside will give you back your bite and improve the look of your smile at the same time. Call 718-395-5331 today to schedule an appointment.