It is rare for anyone to be born with a perfect smile. For many of us, minor imperfections and misalignment cause us to be self-conscious about our teeth and wish there was something we could do to correct it. What many people are not aware of is that having properly aligned teeth is not just cosmetically pleasing, but also has a large effect on our overall dental hygiene. Straighter teeth are easier to clean, help promote healthy gums, and alleviate increased wear on the tooth enamel. With all of those benefits, why wait to straighten your teeth?
Once upon a time, the only method for realigning your teeth was to have braces installed to move your teeth into position using metal brackets and wires. Fortunately, advances in orthodontics have created a fast, effective, and less intrusive manner of straightening our teeth in the form of Invisalign. With the Invisalign system, clear aligners are custom-made to fit snugly over your teeth and follow a specific treatment timeline. Each different aligner slightly shifts your teeth each week and helps move them into the correct position. The system is as effective as traditional braces, and our clients will tell you there are some significant benefits to the Invisalign system over traditional braces.
If you are interested in learning more about Invisalign and how it can help give you a more confident smile, contact Dr. Gary Bram and the professionals at Dental Expressions at 718-260-6175.
Benefits of Invisalign
There is a reason why so many people have turned to Invisalign to straighten their teeth. Some of the benefits include:
- Increased self-esteem: Invisalign’s clear aligners are an “invisible” alternative to the highly visible brackets and wires of traditional brace systems.
- No food restrictions: Because the trays are removable, you are free to enjoy the foods you normally love without worry.
- Better periodontal health: The removable trays allow you to brush and floss normally.
- Comfort: The sharp metal used in braces often irritates the patient’s cheeks and gums. Invisalign’s clear aligners are smooth and do not poke or irritate your cheeks.
- Removable: Regular brace systems cannot be removed once installed (except by your orthodontist). With Invisalign, you can remove the aligner any time you need to.
These are just a few of the reasons why our patients tell us they love the Invisalign system. We are confident that you will too.
Contact Us to Discuss Invisalign Today
What are you waiting for? A healthier, happier smile is just around the corner with the Invisalign system. Contact Dr. Gary Bram at Dental Expressions at 718-260-6175 and schedule an appointment today. We are ready to help you achieve the confident and healthy smile of your dreams.