If you haven’t tried custom dentures, then you’re missing out on one of today’s best dental restorations. Modern dentures have come a long way in recent years and are much more comfortable and reliable than old-fashioned “false teeth.” Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram can use dentures in Bayside to:Doctor Gary Bram on Dentures Read Transcript
- Give you a beautiful and durable set of replacement teeth
- Enable you to eat foods you’ve been missing out on
- Boost your self-esteem
- Help you talk plainly so others can better understand you
- Earn you more respect at work and in your social circles
Call us today to make an appointment with Dr. Bram: 718-395-5331. Our friendly dentist office is located on Bell Boulevard, just down the street from Uncle Jack’s Steakhouse.
Select From Several Denture Options For Completing Your Smile
Dr. Gary Bram has practiced in the same Queens location for over 25 years. During that time, he has helped thousands of area residents eat more comfortably and feel confident in showing a bold smile. He can do the same for you. If you’re considering dentures for your teeth replacement, visit us soon and take advantage of a complimentary consultation and free first-time X-rays.
During your appointment, he and our team will discuss all your options for dentures. Conventional dentures are the classic dentures you may be familiar with, only they’re much better these days. You can choose:
- Conventional full dentures that rest on your gums and replace an entire arch of teeth.
- Conventional partial dentures if you have some healthy teeth remaining. They will clip onto those natural teeth and fill in the gaps in your smile. You can take your choice of either traditional materials or zirconia for their construction.
Dental implants offer you wonderful denture options over conventional dentures. Implants function as replacement tooth roots that Dr. Bram can use to anchor your new dentures. We offer:
- Implant-retained dentures, which attach to implants using a system of balls and snaps.
- Implant-supported dentures, which are similar except that they are secured to a sturdy bar anchored to your implants. This style of denture will give you the most comfortable and stable fit among all our denture options.
Let Dr. Bram give you a beautiful smile using dentures in Bayside. Call us today to schedule your free consultation: 718-395-5331.