Damaged and missing teeth can create significant challenges to eating comfortably and feeling confident in your smile. Many of our patients first came to us for help with aesthetic reconstruction. Dr. Gary Bram has helped thousands of patients get more joy out of life through his expertise in restorative dentistry. Dental Expressions can help you:
- Enjoy more of the delicious foods you love.
- Get a more aesthetically pleasing smile that others will notice.
- Experience more confidence in your social interactions.
- Improve your oral health and potentially prevent problems with your overall health.
- Talk easier so that others can understand you the first time.
- Gain more respect from coworkers and supervisors.
Don’t put up with a diseased or damaged smile any longer. Call our team today at 718-260-6175 to schedule a no-charge, no-obligation consultation. Our Queens dentist office is located on Bell Boulevard, just down the street from Bayside Animal Clinic.
Relax With Our Skilled Restorative Care
No matter what type of dental restoration you need, Dr. Bram can help. During your consultation and exam, we’ll provide you with options and guidance, and you can decide on the treatments that will help you reach your smile goals. Our services include:
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Individual porcelain crowns will repair damaged teeth or attach to dental implants to replace missing teeth. Zirconia bridges will replace one or more missing teeth in a row, securing either to your natural teeth or to implants.
- Dentures – Depending on your needs, we offer full dentures to replace a complete arch of teeth, or partial dentures if you have some healthy teeth remaining. You can choose either porcelain or zirconia for your dentures. We can even secure your new dentures to implants for an even better fit and feel.
- Dental Implants – We can place these artificial tooth roots into your jaw to provide a sturdy base for several types of dental restorations. Your options include crowns, bridges, dentures, and even All-on-4® treatment for a complete arch of secure replacement teeth.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Like many of our patients, you may need all or nearly all your teeth replaced. We’ll design a treatment plan to help you eat, smile, and laugh comfortably again.
- Composite Tooth Fillings – Dr. Bram uses only natural-colored composite material when filling teeth. These fillings will repair tooth decay and blend in beautifully with your other teeth – all without using any metal.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom dental restorations are similar to fillings but are used when a tooth repair requires more than a traditional filling can handle.
- Root Canal Treatment – Contrary to popular belief, root canals don’t cause you pain. At Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram, they will actually stop your toothache and save your diseased tooth from extraction.