Thinking about surgery – even in your mouth – doesn’t have to stress you out. Dr. Bram’s years of experience mean your procedure will go off without a hitch. Oral surgery at our Bayside, NY dentist office will:
- Restore health to your mouth and prevent additional oral problems.
- Stop your pain and help you feel better.
- Prepare your mouth for other dental treatments and restorations.
- Give you a more pleasing smile.
- Improve your self-esteem and confidence.
Call Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram today at 718-260-6175 to schedule a free consultation. We’re located in a beautiful, historic building on Bell Boulevard in Bayside, Queens.
Get Your Smile Back on Track
Even if patients maintain good oral hygiene and visit us twice a year for checkups, surgical procedures are sometimes necessary. Our gentle care, along with amenities like blankets and warming massage chairs, will help you relax. In addition, we perform most surgeries in our cozy “fireplace room,” so you’ll feel right at home!
Dr. Bram offers many types of oral surgery to heal your mouth or to get it ready for other dental work. Here are the oral surgical treatments that we routinely perform:
- Tooth Extraction – We’ll gently remove a damaged or diseased tooth to protect your other teeth and gums.
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction – These “third molars” often need removal to stop your pain or prevent further oral problems.
- Complimentary Laser Canker Sore Treatment – Enjoy quick, painless removal of these irritations – completely free!
- Gum Graft – This type of dental surgery will help your damaged gums begin to heal and grow new tissue.
- Bone Graft – We often use this technique to build up the jawbone, making a patient a good candidate for dental implants.
- Ridge Augmentation – If you’ve lost bone material, we may need to modify your jawbone and gum tissue for a successful dental implant procedure.
- Sinus Lift – This type of bone graft adds bone material to the upper jaw just below the sinuses.