Dr. Bram and our team want all of our patients to maintain great-looking, healthy smiles for life. That’s why we recommend scheduling dental cleanings and exams in Bayside twice a year. Routine checkups are one of the keys to keeping your mouth in good shape. These visits will help:Doctor Gary Bram on Dental Cleanings and Exams Read Transcript
After we finish with a patient's treatment, whether it's a simple procedure or full-mouth reconstruction, we usually maintain that patient for years to come. That includes their regular exams, their regular cleanings, which we call maintenance visits.
We usually do it on the basis of every three to six months depending on the patient's condition, depending on patient habits. We can deal with the smokers or people with diabetes, which require much more often maintenance than a patient who is healthy and young.
So we do it on a routine basis, and we have a wonderful staff of hygienists and assistants who help us with providing that service to the patient.
- Catch and treat cavities before they can cause big damage
- Prevent gum disease and other oral problems
- Keep your teeth clean and white
- Improve your confidence because you’ll know your smile looks attractive
- Prevent unnecessary pain and the need for emergency dental treatment
Give your smile outstanding treatment! Call Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram today to schedule your next cleaning and exam: 718-395-5331. Our historic Queens building is convenient for residents in and around the 11361 ZIP code. Twice a month you can even schedule your checkup on a Saturday!
Take Care of Your Mouth For a Long-Lasting Smile
Besides good oral hygiene like brushing twice a day and flossing at least once, it’s important to let Dr. Bram give your teeth, gums, and mouth a good once-over every six months. Spotting oral problems early helps ensure treatment success.
To help you keep a healthy mouth, we have invested in advanced dental technology:
- Intraoral cameras help us see into tight areas of your mouth, plus they allow you to see the same images we see.
- The DIAGNOdent cavity detection system helps catch early signs of tooth decay not visible to the naked eye, resulting in simpler and less invasive repair.
Depending on your exam, Dr. Bram may recommend other treatments such as:
- Laser-assisted gum disease treatment
- Tooth sealants to protect your teeth from harmful bacteria
- Fluoride treatments to help prevent cavities
If we see signs of teeth grinding, you can even get a custom mouthguard to protect your teeth while you sleep.
Many of our patients love the teeth cleaning part of their checkup the best! Our hygienist will carefully clean and polish each of your pearly whites, removing plaque, tartar, and bacteria. We’ll pay special attention to hard-to-reach areas you might miss at home. You’ll leave our office with smooth-feeling teeth like you can only get at the dentist!
If you need help with problems like chronic halitosis (bad breath), let us know. We have counseling and treatment plans to get your mouth back on track. And, as always, we offer complimentary canker sore treatment using a gentle laser.
Don’t neglect routine dental cleanings and exams in Bayside – your smile depends on regular care! Call us today to schedule an appointment: 718-395-5331.