Your smile is one of the first things that other people notice about you. General dentistry in Bayside is a great way to maintain a healthy, attractive smile. Dr. Gary Bram and our team can help you:Doctor Gary Bram on General Dentistry Read Transcript
When we are talking about general dentistry, which we basically do in this office, it accomplishes not just the simple fillings, or teeth whitening, or cleanings or exams. General dentistry today includes a very complicated range of different procedures. Patients are coming to a general dentist. The reason for that is the advancement in materials. The advancement in digital technology enables us to give patients what they want in all different aspects of dentistry. Not just simple fillings and simple cleanings, and whitenings and crowns. General dentists today can give patients much more than general dentists was giving patients about 15, 20 years ago.
They are very well known in the community for doing everything under one roof. I've had extensive training in implant placement. Full-mouth reconstruction. Veneers. I've been doing it for more than 25 years. I've been in this community for more than 25 years, and we're pretty comfortable with that. And we have a high demand for this. I'm very grateful and I'm very lucky to be in this community. I'm surrounded by great, great patients. And I'm so happy in this office. I'm so happy to be in this particular location.
- Keep your teeth clean and white
- Catch oral problems early using advanced technology
- Reduce the need for more invasive, expensive dental work
- Gain more confidence knowing your smile looks its best
Don’t wait to give your smile the general dental care it needs to shine! Call us today at 718-395-5331. You’ll find us at 35-34 Bell Blvd., not far from Lutheran School of Flushing & Bayside. Our office is especially convenient for residents in the 11361 ZIP code.
Partner With Our Team For Expert General Dental Care
Dr. Bram is a longtime member of the Academy of General Dentistry. He and the rest of our crew are committed to providing the Queens area with the best general dental care possible. We want each of our patients to achieve and maintain radiant smiles and enjoy all the benefits that go along with it.
Healthy smiles begin with routine dental exams and cleanings. As you relax in our heated massage chairs, we will thoroughly check your mouth for problems using intraoral cameras and the DIAGNOdent cavity detection system. Then we’ll clean your teeth to remove plaque, tartar, and bacteria. If needed, tooth sealants, fluoride treatments, and fluoride varnishes will help protect your smile against cavities.
Our other general dental services include:
- Custom athletic mouthguards to protect your or your child’s teeth during sports activities
- Special night guards to help eliminate TMJ pain, teeth grinding, and headaches
- Laser gum disease treatment to return your gums to health if we see signs of gum disease
- Treatment plans and oral health tips to help you avoid the embarrassment of chronic bad breath (halitosis)
- Canker sore treatment with a low-power laser to stop your pain and allow your mouth to heal. Best of all, we offer canker sore treatment at no charge. We just want to help you feel better.