As parents or caregivers, we want to do what’s right for our families. One way the people of Queens have done this for decades is through family dentistry at Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram. Our team offers the experience and skills you want for your loved ones. Below are a few big benefits of bringing your family members to see Dr. Bram:
- Convenient evening and Saturday office hours that fit around your schedule.
- Friendly staff members who will welcome you warmly at each visit.
- Many types of dental treatments to help each family member keep smiling, from age 6 on up.
- Easy-to-find location in the Bayside/Flushing area.
- Flexible payment options to make expert family dental care accessible.
- Peace of mind for you knowing your loved ones’ smiles are in experienced hands.
Call 718-260-6175 today to schedule an appointment for you or a family member. Our office is just a few blocks southeast of Bayside High School. We’re especially convenient for residents in the 11361 ZIP code.
Trust Us to Care For Your Family’s Smiles & Oral Health
Many of our patients have discovered they can simplify their lives by keeping a single family dentist for everyone. Because Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram offers so many types of services, we are a fantastic choice to do just that. You and your family can take advantage of all these kinds of dental care:
- General Dental Care – Routine checkups, cleanings, fluoride treatments, and custom mouthguards will keep everyone smiling brightly and help prevent bigger dental problems down the road.
- Dental Veneers – Glamorize your smile in a flash with these thin porcelain shells. Veneers are fantastic for concealing worn, stained, chipped, and uneven teeth.
- Invisalign Treatment – You or your teen could achieve beautiful straight smiles in as little as 12 months using Invisalign’s innovative clear teeth aligners. Plus, you’ll avoid the embarrassment of traditional metal braces.
- Emergency Dental Care – When emergencies happen, we’re available. Any time we’re open, we’ll fit you in that day to stop your pain and provide smile-saving treatment.
- Implant Dentistry – These artificial tooth roots can anchor many types of dental restorations, including crowns, bridges, dentures, and complete arches of replacement teeth using the All-on-4® procedure.
- TMJ and Teeth Grinding Treatment – Stop your jaw pain, reduce related headaches, and prevent damage to your teeth with a custom mouthguard.
- Oral Surgery – When surgical procedures are required to improve your oral health, Dr. Bram and our team will provide accurate, gentle treatment.