No one would ever want to do without their teeth. Yet for many people, that is their reality. Biting and chewing are nearly impossible, not to mention being able to smile without embarrassment. If you’ve lost your teeth, Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram wants you to benefit from our teeth replacement options. Full-mouth reconstruction in Bayside will:Doctor Gary Bram on Full Mouth Reconstruction Read Transcript
- Give you a beautiful smile you’ll fall in love with
- Restore your confidence in social settings
- Allow you to enjoy any kind of food you want again
- Improve your digestion and overall health through complete chewing
- Make talking easier so you won’t be embarrassed to speak up
- Give you better self-esteem overall
Start rebuilding your smile today. Call us at 718-395-5331 to schedule a no-charge, no-obligation consultation. You’ll find us at 35-34 Bell Blvd., a few blocks southeast of Bayside High School.
Enjoy Eating & Smiling Again With a Full-Mouth Restoration
In over 25 years of dental practice, Dr. Bram has seen it all. You may have lost your teeth from disease, or maybe an injury robbed you of your teeth. No matter your situation, he and our team have dental rehabilitation options that will give you back your gorgeous smile and chewing capacity.
We will develop a treatment plan to reconstruct your mouth with as little time spent in the dental chair as possible. By combining several treatments into one comprehensive plan, you could have a restored smile and bite in no time.
Dental implants are often used when rebuilding a patient’s mouth. Implants are fantastic replacement options because they function like natural tooth roots. Dr. Bram will place them in your jaw, where they’ll anchor your final teeth restorations and help strengthen your jawbone.
Find the Right Restoration For Your Full-Mouth Rehabilitation
Depending on your unique situation, implants can be used in several ways:
- We can replace full arches of teeth – upper, lower, or both – with implant-secured dentures.
- For a more durable and comfortable fit, the innovative All-on-4® procedure will give you a complete arch of sturdy replacement teeth using only four implants.
- Implant-supported crowns and bridges may be good options if you need only one tooth or a few teeth replaced.
No matter which procedure you receive, our team will use 3D digital imaging to plan and perform your treatment.
Improve your quality of life with a full-mouth reconstruction in Bayside. Call Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram today to schedule an appointment: 718-395-5331. At your complimentary consultation, Dr. Bram will detail all your choices.