As we get older, our smiles suffer from wear and tear just like the rest of our bodies do. We may not pay much attention to tiny chips or gradual staining, but over time these and other flaws can accumulate, causing us to realize that our smile doesn’t look as great as it used to. Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram offers a fantastic cosmetic solution with dental veneers in Bayside. Custom veneers can:Doctor Gary Bram on Veneers Read Transcript
We are doing a lot of cases for people who desire to enhance their cosmetics. And this is not just the people who are in show business or models or work on TV. These are everyday people.
Most of the cases are done with veneers, and because I have had a lot of training in that and I love it. We have tremendous success with it. The transformation is basically done in two, three visits. We do a lot of preparation for it, we design the smile. The patient participates in it and the final results are just amazing. It's one of the most rewarding and satisfying procedures I'm doing in the office.
- Deliver your brand-new smile in as little as two visits
- Repair teeth imperfections and restore your confidence
- Improve your overall self-image
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
- Strengthen your teeth to help prevent future damage
- Give you a younger, healthier, more attractive appearance
- Boost your success in your professional life
Teeth veneers will transform your smile in a flash. Call 718-395-5331 to schedule your no-charge consultation. Dr. Bram’s practice is located at 35-34 Bell Blvd., on the same block as Dunkin’ Donuts.
Improve Your Smile With Veneers
If you’re not happy with the way your smile looks, you owe it to yourself to find out more about dental veneers from Dental Expressions. We’ve helped many residents of the New York metro area rejuvenate their smiles and approach life with renewed confidence.
Teeth veneers are thin, wafer-like shells (usually made from porcelain) that can repair flaws like:
- Small gaps
- Minor fractures
- Uneven teeth
- Worn teeth
Dr. Bram will securely bond custom veneers to the front of your teeth to change their size, shape, and/or color. There are many types of veneers available, and we’ll work with you to determine the best one for your situation. While we often turn to the Empress family of veneers for their superior strength and lifelike beauty, we can custom-fit you with any type of veneer that will deliver the results you want.
Enjoy a Smooth Process Toward Your New Smile
Here’s what you can expect for your veneers treatment:
- Dr. Bram will examine your teeth, gums, and bone structure at your complimentary consultation to see if you’re a good candidate for teeth veneers.
- We’ll take X-rays (also at no charge) so we can get a closer look.
- Dr. Bram will remove a small amount of tooth enamel, if necessary, to make room for your new veneers. For some patients, we may be able to use extremely thin veneers that require little or no enamel removal.
- We will take digital impressions of your teeth to send to our lab partner, who will craft your custom veneers and send them back to our office a few days later.
- When you return to Dental Expressions, Dr. Bram will cement your veneers into place and make sure they look exactly how you want.
Getting a beautiful new smile couldn’t be easier! Call us today to schedule your free consultation for dental veneers in Bayside: 718-395-5331. Your dream smile is just around the corner.