Dr. Gary Bram has practiced at the same location in Queens for over 25 years. Our beautiful cobblestone building was built in 1906. It is one-of-a-kind and was recently named a city landmark after several years of renovations. A veteran Bayside, NY dentist, he has made beautiful, functional smiles possible for thousands of patients. Dr. Bram is a member of several professional dental organizations, including the Academy of Laser Dentistry, and is a Diplomat of the American Dental Implant Association. What does all this mean for you? Expert dental care from Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram will help you:
- Improve your confidence with a more beautiful smile.
- Catch dental problems earlier for greater treatment success.
- Maintain peace of mind that your smile is in good hands.
- Keep your whole family’s smiles healthy and attractive.
- Smile easier with treatment options that fit your needs and budget.
Our office hours will fit around your busy schedule. We offer evening appointments on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, plus we’re open every other Saturday. Call us today at 718-260-6175 to schedule your next dental visit. We’re located at 35-34 Bell Blvd. (11361 ZIP code), just a few blocks southeast of Bayside High School.
Keep Your Smile Beautiful With a Long List of Dental Services
Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram offers many types of dentistry all under one roof. You can simplify your life by choosing us as your dentist for the whole family. These are a few of the dental treatments you have available:
- Cosmetic dentistry such as dental veneers, Invisalign, teeth whitening, and even total smile makeovers. There’s no reason you can’t have a gorgeous smile!
- Implant dentistry to replace your missing teeth, give you new confidence, and allow you to eat any type of food you want.
- Restorative dentistry to repair your damaged smile. Your options include crowns, bridges, dentures, and tooth-colored fillings.
- TMJ treatment to give you relief from jaw pain, headaches, facial aches, neck and shoulder tension, and jaw popping.
- General dentistry like routine checkups, fluoride treatment, complimentary canker sore removal, custom mouthguards, gum disease treatment, and more.
- Same-day emergency dental care to help you feel better fast and get your mouth back into shape.
Visit a Bayside, NY dentist with a long track record of happy, smiling patients! Call us today to make an appointment: 718-260-6175.